Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pybox2d svn r70

Totally restructured the SVN. The full Box2D source is now included, making compiling from SVN very easy. Python 2.6rc1 is also verified working and the steps are in place for a release on that version.

On another note, I think the next actual Box2D release will be a long way off, given that Erin Catto is so busy. Perhaps once b2BuoyancyController makes its way into the C++ port, I'll make an interim release for win32 Python 2.4-6 and OS X.

I like the way pymunk has binaries for all platforms included in his redistribution version. I don't think I could do that with pybox2d, given that SWIG will create a different library for each Python version. Plus, the size would just be too big. Any thoughts?

Anybody out there? もしもし・・・?まっ、いいや。

No comments:

Post a Comment